9998 Complex Power Up
is a professional product of the latest generation consisting of two components with a universal field of application for all gasoline engines. Represents a full alternative to professional cleaning of injectors, it regenerates the injection system, as well as the fuel delivery components. Restores the performance of the engine to the original set up parameters.
COMPONENT 998/1 - Fuel System Cleaner is cleanes and prepares the injection system by highly effective additives with unequaled effectiveness. It eliminates deposits in the entire fuel system such as e.g. tank, pipes, fuel pump, intake valves and injectors. It regenerates the injection system, as well as the fuel delivery components. Restores the performance of the engine close to its original state.
COMPONENET 998/2 - Power Up Booster is a special additive that improves the Properties of petrol. Specific combustion modifiers optimize the operation of modern high-tech petrol engines, even if fuels that do not meet standard requirements had been used. Improves combustion and boosts the Octane number.
- Eliminates deposits in the entire fuel system such as tank and booster pump, injection pump, intake valves and injectors
- Increases compression and cylinder pressure
- Increases engine performance
- Optimized performance, improved response
- Smoother engine running, reduces engine noise and vibration
- Improves reliability and startup behavior
- Increases the energy output and efficiency of fuel combustion
- Increases the octane number
- Improves dynamic processes of fuel ignition and combustion
- Increases the motor thrust and reduces the startup time during a fast acceleration
- Suitable for all gasoline engines, even for gasoline engines of the latest generation with direct injection
- Can be used for both prevention and acute problem-solving
- It is recommended to use Fuel Injection Cleaner at each service interval
- Can be used for acute problem solving in case of high fuel consumption or engine malfunction
- Add component 9998/1 and 9998/2 to the tank before refuling ~45L. Drive the vehicle under normal condition.
2 x 300ML can - REF. 9998